Sunday, May 10, 2009

Maddness in May!

This weekend David has been stuck on the truck in PA.... bummer...... I had the fun working at the dentist office and I had a full week off at Kents.... Hurray for teeth! I love my job! This weekend Rachel and I, along with Ethan, Ashley and Sam went to Las Vegas. We stayed at Lindsey and Cory's house and the kids got to see Jordon aka Daddy, who just started working there. On Saturday afternoon we all got in the pool and had a great time. Ethan was in ca-hoots with his Dad so Grandma got her share of dunking. There is still a lote to come this month!
1. Planting the garden
2. Jordon, Cory and Lindsey coming to move Rachel and the kids from Logan to our house in Brigham until they find a house in Las Vegas.
3. Mariette's graduation from High School and our visit to Texas

1 comment:

  1. Mom, it was truly so much to have you down. Sorry I was so grumpy. I just had so much goin on. We will see you next week
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete